crystalavigne
Home About Blog Roll Archives Twitter Ask

PROFILE



Crystal
26th August
Blogger/Freelance model
1.69m, 46kg
Singapore


crystalshong@hotmail.com

ADS



SPONSOR

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

INSTAGRAM



Credits

© Template design by Adila. thanks for Base code by Atiqah.



Lang Leav
Monday, January 20, 2014 • 4:03 AM • 0 comments
















Just some of my favourites above (click to enlarge)... I cannot remember when was the first time I read a Lang Leav poem... What I do know, was that I was hooked from the very first one. I've never come across someone who can write this way - with such simple words holding so much emotion at the same time. And sometimes, just sometimes, your heart breaks upon reading the last sentence. These little poems tug at my heartstrings, make me ponder about many things... And that is exactly what I love. I've spent the last few days poring over her writings... Cannot seem to get enough. <3

Respect for the fantastic Lang Leav.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment


|